PR Account Manager - The Role My client is looking for candidates who have 1-2 years' experience either with a PR agency or in-house at Junior Account Executive or Account Executive level, preferably with knowledge of property marketing or at least an interest in this sector.
* Daily media monitoring for press coverage and articles of interest
* Researching topics and themes for potential news stories
* Writing press articles, features and blogs
* Dealing with queries from the media
* Creating engaging content for social media
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
* Track record of successfully managing PR process from start to finish response to client briefs.
* Social Media implementation experience
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to lead, and make difficult decisions / assertive when required
If this is the PR Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: Carla De Sal" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa