Account Executive - Consumer & Entertainment Brands - PR agency - East London
Account Executive - The Company My client is an exciting boutique PR agency, specialising in working with entertainment and consumer brands for creative campaigns. They create diverse ideas that are multinational and command attention. They are a close bunch and have a work ethic like no other!
Account Executive - The Role My client is looking for a passionate and creative PR Account executive to join their team, working across three of the agency's biggest entertainment and consumer brands to deliver PR, social, and influencer relations. Key Responsibilities
* Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
* Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
* identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft.
Account Executive - Required skills/interests
* Skilled at pitching stories and finding creative angles, building and maintaining media contacts
* Strong writing skills across a variety of materials, including press releases, blog posts, spokesperson commentary and customer evidence
* Flexible approach; has the ability to switch priorities against changing client and team needs, as well as managing multiple client accounts to deliver results on time and to budget Proactive approach; takes the initiative to identify appropriate opportunities for clients
* Engage with stakeholders, as well as new or improved ways of managing existing activities
* Time management skills; able to multitask and communicate with wider team in order to manage workload and ensure timely, high-quality delivery against stated deadlines Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, problem-solving, contribution
* Attention to detail and proven organisational skills
If this is the PR Account Executive role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa