Are you a health and wellness enthusiast (aren't we all in January?), looking to take your next steps in an award winning independent PR Agency? Do you love working in media, managing influencers and writing amazing content?
If that sounds like you, and you want to work in a flexible, progressive and forward thinking agency (who doesn't, right?) then look no further!
So, your responsibilities:
* Supporting delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, internal communications, issues scoping, measurement and reporting
* Developing campaign ideas and producing high quality content
* Issues management including drafting messaging and statements and managing media enquiries
* Supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across accounts
* Supporting directors with business development across existing and prospective new clients
And your experience:
* Writing and producing high quality content
* An understanding of the media and influencer environment
* Excellent attention to detail
* Happy working in a fast paced environment
If this sounds like your dream job, drop me an email or apply now! Alternatively, give me a call and we can chat.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ellie Woodhams| DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ellie Woodhams