PR Account Director/ Senior Account Director - Global agency - Full-time - B2B Telecoms - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
PR Director - The company
With over 10 offices across the UK, the US, and Europe, this award-winning PR agency offers it's clients analyst and influencer relations, content, digital marketing, media relations, integrated communications, internal communications, and research and insights services. As they gear up for the next stage of realising their vision to be the #1 tech communications agency, they are on the hunt for an experienced PR Director who will be leading the Enterprise division, a department of ten people within the agency. The right person will have established and long-lasting relationships within the tech industry and have a passion for everything B2B.
PR Account Director/Senior Account Director - The role:
The role has come about as a result of the incumbent moving in-house to one of the agency's clients. The successful candidate will join this agency's telecommunications team, and work as a client lead on several accounts. This is a great opportunity to partner with the Director and gain exposure to the senior leadership team.
You will be creative, ambitious and confident and able to deal with all client matters at any level. Additionally, you will have a collaborative manner that ensures you are able to establish rapport with your colleagues and peers whilst working remotely. As an effective team player, you'll be highly engaged and a credible team networker, able to build relationships both within the clients you'll be given and with new prospects. Successful person will lead, grow and inspire their team in the agency's UK office.
The main job responsibilities are focused your ability to carry out senior level client handling with minimum day to day support of the Director
* Assume responsibility for directing all account activity - focusing on the delivery of sound strategic ideas and the procurement of agreed results/targets
* Develop and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your client's business and marketing objectives, including industry sectors issues, key competitors and broader business objectives and challenges
* Demonstrate the ability to take a long-term outlook on a campaign and or sector forecasting relevant forecasting challenges/opportunities and communicating a strategic point of view
* Take comprehensive briefs from clients, demonstrating the ability to obtain the appropriate information, identify and understand relevant challenges and develop proposals that can effectively address them
* Take responsibility for setting and managing the evaluation criteria for each campaign ensuring that optimal results are achieved on behalf of the client
* Lead the development of annual/campaign PR proposals
* Manage client budgets and budget reporting working closely with the Associate Director/Director
* Accurately forecast teams time versus budget allocation for the month
* Demonstrate the ability to explain/justify aspects of a budget to a client where necessary request additional funds/budget to cover agreed activity
* Manage team resources to sustain business and allow for growth in fee income across team
* Effectively generate organic growth from existing clients
* Work with the team to generate and respond to new business leads
* Take a proactive role in working on new business/existing client pitches/presentations taking the lead in idea generation, research and document writing
You must have industry-specific PR experience i.e. B2B Technology/Telecoms PR throughout your career therefore only apply if you match this criterion.
We have a variety of Marketing and communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. Please be aware that we are receiving a high volume of applications and with a reduced number of staff, it is difficult to come back to all applicants therefore if you haven't heard from us in 5 working days, at this point unfortunately you have not been successful.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.