PR Account Director - Consumer Tech - Paddington
Contact: Ryan Farrell
PR Assistant - The Company
My client is a boutique agency in the Heart of Central London, delivering integrated PR services to a broad range of dynamic consumer clients
PR Assistant - The Role
To be responsible for the effective day-to-day running of the clients and accounts to ensure that Cherish delivers to its clients quality of service and outstanding results, whilst achieving client growth and agency profitability.
* Directing the clients within the agency
* Responsible for the planning, creative and management of work across Client base.
* Deliver strategically focused, creative and well-structured and budgeted Client plans and proposals.
* Develop and establish strategies for Clients in conjunction with account team.
* Work with Account Manager to implement campaigns leading by example, check the work is on brief, delivering against objectives and that team is exceeding targets (quality / volume) agreed.
* Plan ahead with workload and ensure that programmes are moving forward and evolving with Clients' businesses and needs.
* Make sure that client programmes and projects are running profitably and that the teams are working efficiently to budgeted hours.
* Maintain and display an in-depth knowledge of PR, emerging technologies and communications challenges and demonstrate this by offering high-level Client consultancy and strategic communications advice when requested or as required by account teams.
* Drive creative momentum across Client accounts by identifying, suggesting and developing ideas for new Client opportunities, grow their Clients organically.
* Direct and manage the implementation of activity, pitching in, working in conjunction with Consultants.
* Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with senior executives across Clients, relevant associations, agencies, key decision makers and other stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services and recommending new opportunities within the marketing communications field.
* Ensure that team are working to scope of work as set out in contracts
* Managing Account Manager and Account Executives to achieve their goals, roles and responsibilities and help them to deliver an excellent service to their Clients.
* Monitor, manage and facilitate opportunities for account team to deliver on the targets set for each of their business areas.
* Provide overall direction for the account team to ensure the smooth running of the company and its internal teams.
* Ensure the retention of key staff by contributing to staff appraisals.
* Work with account teams to guide, mentor and develop their skills and experience as the agency's senior account leads.
* Uphold and be a representation of the core agency values on Intelligence, Commitment and Passion to your role and the company as a whole.
* Monitor and manage others within the agency to ensure their output, behaviours and communication with each other, with Clients, with Suppliers and with the pubic is a representation of Company values.
* Ensure all account finances are in order and work with finance team to bill clients correctly.
* Ensure correct process has been implemented by account team, entry into PO form, client approval and immediate billing.
* Ensuring that all invoices for sales and expenses are reviewed and approved within the first week of each month, before submission to Director for sign-off.
Marketing & business development
* Ensure existing client business is maintained and developed organically.
* Contribute to marketing and promotion of agency through content, PR, social.
* Ensure best practice with the introduction (kick-off / immersion meeting, WiP, measurement criteria, planning and timelines)the agency at industry events (conferences, exhibitions, networking etc.).
* Contribute to new business proposals. Attend new business presentations.
If this is the PR Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.