PR Account Director - B2B Tech - Global PR agency - Victoria
Contact: Carla De Sa
PR Account Director - The Company
My client is an exciting PR agency, specialising in working with big brands for creative campaigns. They create diverse ideas that are multinational and command attention.
PR Account Director - The Role
My client is looking for a passionate and creative PR Senior Account Executive to join their team, working across some of the agency's biggest brands to deliver PR, social, and corporate reputation.
- Building close working relationships with client contacts
- Building journalist relationships
- Media relations
- Writing press releases
- Identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media
PR Account Director - Required skills/interests
- MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
- Strong writing skills across a variety of materials, including press releases, blog posts, spokesperson commentary and customer evidence
- Flexible approach
- Proactive approach
- Engage with stakeholders
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and proven organisational skills
If this is the PR Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.