PR Account Director - Travel
PR Account Director - The Company
My client is a global communications agency who work with leading clients across luxury, lifestyle, retail and travel. My client drives positive outcomes by blending data-driven insight, creativity and deep sector knowledge, delivered through digital-first integrated marketing and communications services locally, nationally and internationally.
PR Account Director - The Role
My client is looking for a passionate and creative PR Account Director to join their Travel team, working across some of the agency's biggest brands to deliver PR and Communications.
* Creative PR Campaigns
* Client handling
* New Business
* Media Relations
* Team & Mentoring
* Measurement & Evaluation
PR Account Director- Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE previous experience in a PR Agency
* Enthusiastic team player with can do attitude
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar, and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
* Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
London, up to £45K DOE
To apply, please contact: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Carla De Sa