PR Account Director - Entertainment & TV
PR Account Director - The Company
My client is a leading lifestyle, consumer tech & entertainment PR agency who work with an exciting roster of leading clients UK & globally. The agency is made up of a superstar team who are connected by a passion for culture, creativity and media.
PR Account Director - The Role
My client is looking for a passionate and creative PR Account Director to join their Entertainment team, working across some of the agency's biggest brands to deliver PR and Communications.
* Creative PR Campaigns
* Client handling
* New Business
* Media Relations
* Team & Mentoring
* Measurement & Evaluation
PR Account Director- Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE previous experience in a PR Agency
* Enthusiastic team player with can do attitude
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
* Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
London, up to £55K DOE
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Carla De Sa