PR Account Director - PR, B2B Tech - Soho - £50K
PR Account Director - The Company My Client is a global boutique full-service PR, marketing and events agency with expertise in the broadcast, media technology, sports and AV industries.
PR Account Director - The Role The Account Directors are the face of the agency, delivering consistent creativity and considered counsel to our clients. They are responsible for developing and delivering a PR strategy that meets and exceeds client's business goals.
* Strategy and Planning
* Producing press materials
* Sell in stories to target media
* Keeping clients up-to-date with key industry developments
* Manage content generation for consumer features and news
* Marketing and Events
PR Snr. Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
* Track record of successfully managing PR process from start to finish response to client briefs.
* Social Media implementation experience
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to lead, and make difficult decisions / assertive when required
If this is the PR Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: Carla De Sal" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa