PR Account Director £40,000 to £45,000, plus amazing benefits Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for being one of the best in the business? How about a PR agency that works with iconic luxury and fashion brands the world over? Sounds too good to be true, right?
For this role, you'll have experience in, and love, working with luxury fashion brands, you'll be excellent at developing relationships with clients and stakeholders of all kinds, and you'll be excited to lead and develop a team of junior staff.
So, your responsibilities:
* Have the ability to provide counsel to clients as opposed to taking direction from clients; Is able to have tough conversations with clients with their best interests in mind
* Able to lead client calls / in-person meetings and think on one's feet
* Able to take client business objectives and develop a linear and cohesive communication strategy
* Be the core account team lead, able to pull in and collaborate with speciality resources across the agency
* Able to lead client programs and campaigns - from planning to execution - in an organised and timely manner, within the specified budget
* Understand the difference between a communication strategy and a media strategy
* Show accountability in terms of meeting client benchmarks and delivering strong media coverage; Delivers on this through team leadership and guidance
* Own all media relations and continue to develop and maintain key relationships
* Line managing your team to ensure they meet targets and have a development plan
* Exhibit strong new business skills both from a planning and proposal perspective and during in-person pitch opportunities
* Working closely with the agency's social media team to ensure client milestones are promoted
And the requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 3 years experience working with fashion clients - a strong network of media contacts
* Be a skilled strategic thinker with experience running fully integrated campaigns that cover a variety of platforms such as PR, social media, SEO and marketing.
* Understand how to spearhead social media and online PR campaigns to deliver effectively on client goals.
* Be an excellent communicator in your written work for the agency - e.g. able to articulate strategic vision - and also able to write content for clients when required.
* Act as an energized, flexible, passionate Account Director who will help bring the agency's values to life through a positive attitude, creative problem solving and ultimately add value to client campaigns and the company's client roster.
Just so you know, interviews will be happening this week and next. So if you're interested, email me - Ellie - on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 845 7714. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliewoodhams/
Contact: Ellie Woodhams