Account Director - PR agency - Soho
£40-45k + Amazing Benefits
Account Director - The Company
My client is a leading PR and Social and influencer agency, specialising in working with entertainment and consumer technology. They create contagious ideas that are simple, clever, and command attention. Their ideas are firmly rooted in consumer truths and have cultural currency that makes clients' audiences stop, care, act and share.
Account Director - The Role
My client is looking for a passionate and creative Account director to join their team, working across three of the agency's biggest entertainment and consumer technology brands to deliver PR, social, and influencer relations.
* Working within the PR Team as part of a busy Press Office to deliver engaging PR campaigns, gaining positive editorial and digital exposure for clients.
* Liaising with clients and internal and external stakeholders to drive coverage as well as reporting progress and results
* Supporting and arranging Press events and PR shoots
* Drafting media materials such as press releases and e-alerts
* Managing agencies and third party suppliers when required
* Establish and maintain relationships with key media and influencer contacts
* Must be prepared to travel to visit clients as and when required, and elsewhere if necessary.
Account Director - Required skills/interests
* Enthusiastic team player with can do attitude
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
* Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
* Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it's over the phone, by email or in person, PR is all about people, so you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels within the agency, with clients and with the media..
* Organised and able to work on multiple projects at once
* Time-keeping: You will often be working to tight media deadlines as well as meeting the demands and pressures of your team and clients, so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality.
* Resilience: You need to be ballsy enough to pick up the phone to national journalists and resilient enough to handle rejection, to find creative ideas to pitch and re-pitch again
If this is the Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell