Account Director - Hospitality PR & Marketing Agency- Central London
£40-45K Dependent on experience + Amazing Benefits
Account Director - The Company
My client is a hospitality PR & Marketing Agency based in London, working with the best British businesses to generate media coverage for restaurants, bars, hotels and pubs. They've been communicating British hospitality to the media for almost 30 years, Naturally, my client have long-established connections right across food, drink and lifestyle press.
Account Director - The Role Working within the PR Team as part of a busy Press Office to deliver engaging PR campaigns, gaining positive editorial and digital exposure for clients.
* Directing all the day-to-day client activity and relationships through the team
* Devise strategy and plan campaigns to deliver strong press coverage
* Oversee client press coverage; ensuring regular and relevant coverage is secured and communicated to the client - seek to exceed client expectations
* Act as client counsel offering senior strategic advice and nurture existing relationships
* Provide line management and training and development for junior team members
* Keep abreast of all media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients including editorial and advertising
* Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media
* Signing off client status reports
* Selling in bigger features and news stories to the media
* Social media - oversee on behalf of clients and ensure team members are regularly promoting and interacting with clients across all platforms
* Ensure your team manages their budgets and time effectively
* Identify and cultivate new business opportunities as well as encourage organic growth
* Regular pitch writing and presenting
* Liaising with and reporting to/updating Rochelle Cohen/Laura Hadfield re projects as and when required
Account Director - Required skills/interests
* Proven track record and experience in the hospitality sector
* A great black book of media and third party contacts
* A nose for what is and what isn't press worthy
* Digital savvy and the ability to integrate campaigns
* A big sense of teamwork and the ability to work autonomously
* Strong writing skills
* Creativity and commerciality
* Proven success in winning accounts and exceptional client servicing skills
* A strong work ethic and passion for the industry Resilience: You need to be ballsy enough to pick up the phone to national journalists and resilient enough to handle rejection, to find creative ideas to pitch and re-pitch again
* Your role promises to be exciting and varied and you'll be working with a fantastic team requiring you to be fully involved in all aspects of a team event from goody bags to glam parties.
If this is the Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell