PR Account Director – Lifestyle, Consumer – Covent Garden
PR Account Director – The Company
My client is a unique, fresh lifestyle consumer PR Agency based in Covent Garde. With the team expanding and clients knocking at their door for their help and service they are looking for a solid PR Account Director to join them on their road to success to work alongside the management team.
PR Account Director – The Role
You will be working in a highly supportive team directing campaigns for some of the UK’s leading consumer brands (completely varied accounts)
As such, you will need a commercial mindset – able to put yourselves in the client’s shoes while thinking about ‘value’ – whilst also knowing the worth of the work they provide.
• Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
• Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
• Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
• Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and
manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
• Where applicable, managing an efficient and tailored features programme; identifying
appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or
creating new materials to craft and deliver successful pitches; creating high quality briefing
information for senior client spokespeople and staffing media engagements where appropriate
• Developing a variety of key client documents: briefing materials, product descriptions, agendas, WIP reports, etc
• Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
• Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
• Actively participating in presentations/pitch meetings when required
PR Account Director – Required skills/interests
PR Agency Experience
• Be a skilled strategic thinker with experience running fully integrated campaigns that cover a variety of platforms
• Understand how to spearhead social media and online PR campaigns to deliver effectively on client goals.
• Varied consumer experience is essential - this agency don't want someone who specialises in only travel / hospitality
• Be an excellent communicator in your written work for the agency – e.g. able to articulate strategic vision – and also able to write content for clients when required. You will need to provide high-quality examples of both.
• Act as an energized, flexible, passionate Account Director who will help bring the agency’s values to life through a positive attitude, creative problem solving and ultimately add value to client campaigns and the company’s client roster.
If this is the PR role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact– email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa