PR Account Director (Consumer Technology)- PR Agency - Central London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Salary Up to £48k + Amazing Benefits
PR Account Director (Consumer Technology)- The Company
My client an award-winning brand and communications agency based in the heart of Soho, London and specialising in consumer public relations, influencer relations and social content production. They create ideas that build the reputations of some of the most iconic brands in the world.
And what's more, as they are part of a wider agency group they are able to partner with agencies from different marketing disciplines to deliver insight, traditional advertising and brand and technology consultancy.
PR Account Director (Consumer Technology)- The Role
They're after a brilliant Account Director with strong PR & influencer experience. You'll be the day-to-day lead for PR and influencer relations on some of their most high-profile clients where they run integrated PR, social and influencer comms. You will work closely with the Associate Director who heads up this portfolio and the Head of Social to lead and grow these accounts.
PR Account Director (Consumer Technology)- Required skills/interests
* Your account mix will be a great blend of consumer technology so experience (and interest) in these areas is preferred
* They're looking for someone with strong PR & influencer expertise covering strategic planning, influencer relations, media relations and exemplary campaign activation and management skills
* You will be comfortable and experienced account handler adept at being the senior day to day point person for your clients with a close eye for detail, a meticulous approach to organisation and an ability to keep one step ahead of the client's needs, motivating your team to do their best work every day
* Whilst paid social activity will be covered by other members of the team, an understanding of the social space and previous work leading integrated campaigns is desirable
* They pride ourselves on our professionalism as client-handlers, so they expect excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage tricky conversations from all our account directors.
* Strong commercial experience is a must, as you'll be responsible for the financial management of your accounts, identifying opportunities for revenue growth & managing budgets and project plans
Most importantly, you'll be ambitious, creative, curious and want to have fun when you go into the office every day.
If this is the PR Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.