PR Account Director (Sports)- PR Consultancy - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
Salary Up to £45k + Amazing Benefits
PR Account Director (Sports)- The Company
My client is an independent, consumer lifestyle agency based in Central London who work with a range of clients, from young ambitious startups to some of the biggest global brands. They aim to spark conversations that make an impact. They support diversity, encourage development and welcome individuality to create a team rich in experience. They genuinely care about each other, the quality of their work and making a difference; They strive to be a force for change.
PR Account Director (Sports)- The Role
* Creativity: ability to demonstrate creativity through planning, brainstorming, writing.
* Management: natural management style amongst team members (up & down) and clients.
* Media & influencers: strong media contacts, particularly in lifestyle and sport and in-depth understanding of the media landscape, plus experience working with and managing influencers.
* Strategy: ability to apply strategic thinking to projects/campaigns and provide strategic counsel to clients.
* Problem solving: ability to problem solve and act as a 'first filter' on day-to-day activities.
PR Account Director (Consumer)- Required skills/interests
● Worked at a medium to large size agency for 2 years +. No long term freelancers
● Experience working with large FMCG brands
● Passion for football / sport
● Provide strategic counsel to agency founders and client services director on resource challenges / client issue management etc.
● New business pitch development alongside founders and client services director
● Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at once
● Full campaign activation experience from taking client briefs and leading response to brief, all the way through to execution and evaluation
● Experience working alongside cross agency teams (ad agencies / digital agencies) during planning and activation phases
● Producing toolkits and core PR assets: key messages, template press materials
● Ability to oversee and manage budgets
● Ability to manage junior and senior member of the team - critical in a small agency to ensure you are managing up and down efficiently
● Ability to lead the accounts, bring the client on the journey throughout the process and ensure the team are empowered and briefed throughout the process
● Support on ad-hoc agency consumer lifestyle projects as / when needed
If this is the PR Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.