Account Director - PR agency - Central London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Up to £50k + Amazing Benefits
Account Director - The Company
My client is a dynamic, London-based communications agency which is currently looking for an Account Director to work on B2C communications. The agency specialises in changing perceptions through PR and marketing for districts and destinations undergoing a change, e.g. town centre regeneration, shopping centre upgrades and neighbourhood repositioning.
Account Director - The Role
The Account Director overseas the efficient running of key client accounts, delivering perception-changing and brand-building activities, quality press coverage and impactful marketing and social media for our clients. The role will have a B2C focus, but the candidate should be a full rounded PR operator, who has a thorough understanding of both B2B and B2C communications, and capable of driving and growing existing business in-line with the agency's growth plans.
The Account Director will also have an active role in the agency's new business strategy, including the development of strategic plans and creative proposals as part of new business pitches.
- Develop strategic and creative plans for existing client projects, supervising and, where necessary, implementing campaigns at a senior level to client and agency satisfaction
- Run account handling team, ensuring that the team is delivering the plans on time, and achieving the results as agreed with the client
- Provide senior counsel to clients as required and provide on-going strategic direction for clients' activities
- Lead the team in meetings and presentations
- Develop appropriate social media strategies for clients
- Provide clear and concise reporting to clients
- Produce and manage budgets for client projects
- Lead creative content generation for consumer features and news, directing the team to maximise press opportunities and delivery of quality press in-line with the project objectives
- Fully conversant in the media, with strong relationships with consumer lifestyle, London and national press
- Develop and direct team in delivery of press campaigns and events, from creative concept through to implementation
- Effectively manage reactive press for client projects
- Place destination features, and conduct press tours, briefings and interviews with target media titles
- Project manage the development of marketing collateral, including managing team on creation of design briefs, and overseeing design and approval process
- Manage AM to implement digital marketing and social media strategies
- Develop and direct team to deliver events, both B2C and B2B, from creative concept through to implementation
- Manage and support AM to ensure they deliver on their objectives and support their personal development
- Support senior management team in development and delivery of new business proposals, and management of pitch processes
- Develop 'scope of works' and fee proposals for new business opportunities
Account Director - Required skills/interests
- Track record of successfully managing PR process from start to finish, including development of strategy and creative ideas to implementation and press outreach
- Strong project management skills
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent media contacts at B2C press titles
- Strategic social media experience
- Experience of events/event management, promotions and competitions
- Budgeting experience
If this is the Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.