PR Account Director (or Junior Account Director) - London - £45,000
Contact: Richa Arora
PR Account Director- The Company
My client is an award-winning PR & Communications agency based in the heart of eclectic Camden Town. They offer PR, production and social media management to interiors and lifestyle brands and love to create a legacy as well as long-lasting relationships through their work.
As the Account Director reporting into the Associate Director, you will have the chance to work for premium brands within the interiors and lifestyle sector. The team is small and now really looking to build and therefore this is a key hire for the company. You should be super-comfortable working in a small company and taking on responsibilities such as growing the team, pitching for new business, client management and press office management.
PR Account Director - Responsibilities
* Writing press releases, blogs and social media posts
* Talking to journalists and selling in stories and opportunities that generate coverage for the clients
* Liaise with clients and ensure smooth day to day running of accounts
* Supporting with and managing high profile events
* Contact with and management with high profile influencers
* Formulate social media plans and press trips and events
PR Account Director - Key Skills
* 5+ years experience in PR
* Strong network of Interiors and Lifestyle press contacts
* Be highly organised and passionate about our work
* Ability to hit the ground running
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for luxury travel. You'll have access to a range of amazing benefits, and, on top of this, the chance to attend and support high profile events and parties in fashion, music and film.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "RICHA ARORA" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora | E: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
We have a variety of Marketing, PR & Communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities