PR Account Director (Drinks clients)- PR Agency - Central London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Salary Up to £45k + Amazing Benefits
PR Account Director (Drinks clients)- The Company
My client is a vibrant integrated agency based in North London. They are all about creating amazing experiences both within the team and for its clients. They are an agency that moves fast, does amazing work and prides itself on having a team full of stars. Their mission is to create good news for amazing people, phenomenal places and innovative products.
PR Account Director (Drinks clients)- The Role
The Account Director is an established member of the team and experienced in managing a portfolio of clients, alongside the day-to-day priorities and professional development of their direct reports.
The Account Director will make a strong contribution to key business objectives and support the Partner team with the management of clients.
As an Account Director your role is to effectively drive the daily running of client accounts, as well as being instrumental in the delivery of impactful PR campaigns. You will have support from the Partners with strategic direction as required.
You must be in tune with your client's internal pressures about projects and have the ability to sensibly and sensitively address these to bring about a suitable outcome. All serious issues must be quickly communicated to the partner team.
PR Account Director (Drinks clients)- Required skills/interests
* At least five years experience in Drinks PR
* Background or experience of working in a drinks focused communications agency environment at a Senior Account Manager or Account Director level
* Well versed in social media and the integration of digital marketing into the PR landscape
* A track record of retention and the profitable growth of existing accounts
* Considered, assertive and influential; a leader with the aptitude to develop and motivate a team
* Able to provide consultancy on PR requirements as well as broader marketing strategy
* Demonstrable success at securing new business and increasing client revenues
If this is the PR Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.