PR Account Director (Consumer)- PR Consultancy - Central London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Salary Up to £45k + Amazing Benefits
PR Account Director (Consumer)- The Company
Creative communications agency in Central London, is looking for an ambitious, free thinking and highly accountable Consumer AD to join the fast growing team.
If you're after a role that will refuel your love for brand and communications, give you free reign to let your maverick side fly, but push you to be your best, then they will want to hear from you.
PR Account Director (Consumer)- The Role
This special AD role will be at the heart of the agency. Driving and leading brand campaigns, keeping a hungry team focussed, happy and on the case - as well as working with the management team to keep the agency at the top of its game. Oh, and of course a fair bit of new business, too. Spotting and fostering new business leads, coming up with fresh real ideas at every turn and being part of winning pitch teams.
* Manage high profile consumer brand accounts to an extremely high standard - with a big focus on creative, media, content, social and experiential
* Exacting in delivery, with an extremely high level of rigour, account servicing and project management
* Run different types of communications programmes, from brand building, to a day-to-day 'drumbeat' press office, to content and digital
* Lead account teams to achieve impactful results
* Be all over the news agenda, trends, the latest openings, people and events and use this to come up with news angles, ideas, content for clients
* Strong writing skills - whether a thought leader piece or a social post
* Always set the bar high to which junior colleagues can aspire, whilst mentoring, nurturing and motivating them every day
PR Account Director (Consumer)- Required skills/interests
* Experience working within an integrated PR consultancy
* Experience working across high profile consumer brands
* Developing and implementing creative client strategies
* Main point of contact for any client issues of contact with senior client team members
* Experience generating new business leads and overseeing pitches
* Client relationship management including client retention, quality of service, organic growth, profitability and client satisfaction
* Proven ability to hold the confidence and trust of senior client contacts and be able to provide top level counsel
* Full fiscal responsibility for clients: including personally authoring invoices; budget management; enforcement of company procedures for cost approvals
If this is the PR Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.