My client is one of the UK's fastest growing consumer communications consultancies, this role is extremely exciting, and will give you the opportunity to work across a number of leading, UK brands.
They help clients effectively build their brands and are driven to consistently provide value and quality at every stage of the relationship. Although they have been in operation for a few short years, they are quickly becoming one of the UK's most awarded and recognised agencies.
This role will see you working with a high calibre and supportive group of professional communicators and you will be encouraged to make a significant input into the growth of the business. Your achievements will be recognised with opportunities for professional development, reward and promotion.
My client constantly strives to be a place where everyone can do their best work and achieve their personal goals.
They now have an opening for an Account Director. This role will see you being responsible for executing strategy for clients and mentoring a team.
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Role & Responsibilities:
* Oversee day-to-day client projects and/or events to insure the quality of work meets clients' objectives
* Develop and cultivate relationships with the client
* Develop, pitch and place stories by and about the client
* Organise, implement and oversee media events, press conferences/media tours and promotions for the clients;
* Develop communication and marketing plans for clients;
* Recommend and implement initiatives that improve the public's perception of the client;
* Research, write and distribute news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, pitch letters, prepared remarks, program elements and stand-by statements;
* Cultivate positive client presence in media through releases, contact and responsiveness to inquiries/requests;