Paid Search Specialist - £35,000 to £40,000 - Remote
BUY BUY BUY… SELL SELL SELL!
I am working with a leading car seller company that are taking the UK by storm.
In just a few clicks, they help millions of car buyers and sellers 'search less and live more'
They are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to create optimise and report on campaigns.
* Manage and optimise paid media campaigns across paid media providers (including Google, RRTB, Linkedin, Twitter Facebook..) aimed at driving in-market car buyers through the purchase funnel to the generation of lead enquiries for our advertisers' vehicles.
* Day-to-day budget management of current paid search partners, with remit to identify additional response channels.
* Focus on improving PPC ad creative, impressions, quality scores, cost per click, cost per conversion, conversion rate factors and bounce rate reduction.
* Manage keyword research to optimise pre-existing content and discover new opportunities
* Align with SEO lead on paid bid strategy based on organic visibility.
* 2+ years' experience of paid search engine marketing with demonstrable results delivered.
* Significant experience using Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform (inc. Google Analytics 360) and Google Ad Manager 360 essential. Experience using other 3rd party tools (e.g. Facebook Ad Manager, RTB Advertiser Panel etc.)
* Strong working knowledge of conversion tracking approaches including data layer and tag/pixel management with the ability to create, implement and manage a broad range of tags to deliver required visibility of conversion performance.
* Work with the analytics team to automate return on advertising spend (ROAS) reporting e.g. through creation of Google Analytics/Tableau dashboards.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher