PPC Manager - Agency - London
Contact: Conor Ryan
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a performance driven, consultative, and strategic thinking full-service independent digital marketing agency. They work with flair, creativity and innovation which is a why they are in a period of growth at the moment. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading agency in a modern office.
Responsibilities - PPC Manager
* Manage PPC & paid media campaigns across all search, social, display and retargeting networks.
* Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels
* Understanding market trends and our client's businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures.
* Optimise campaigns across multiple channels in a strategic way in order to deliver the best ROI
* Responsible for ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budget.
* Meet client KPI's and advise on campaign optimisation
* Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
* Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
Requirements - PPC Manager
* At least 2 years' experience working within paid media
* Experience with Google Shopping & Amazon Marketplace
* Experience in paid Facebook advertising and advanced Power Editor skills
* Demonstrates a high level of passion for paid media and has a client first approach
* Keen to collaborate and contribute with a team in a lively and fast growing start up
* A strong interest in working within the SMB market
* A sound working understanding of bid management tools ( e.g. Marin)
* An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well in teams and independently
* Superior communication and copyright skills
* Strong analytical and reporting skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Google AdWords Certification
If you are looking to upskill and learn out other channels within paid media then do not hesitate to apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Conor Ryan | DD: + 44|078457229- email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Conor Ryan")