£300 per day, outside IR35, 2 days required to work in their Central London based office
PPC Manager - Network Agency – London/Hybrid working model.
Major Players are excited to be partnering with one of London’s leading network agencies to work on a PPC Manager role, looking after a portfolio of clients within the Digital marketing and growth performance fields.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative leader to bring across their expertise in PPC and Paid Search. Paid Search is a very high priority channel tasked with delivering growth for the entire business from multi-million budgets. Their campaigns optimise user acquisition across dozens of countries and in multiple languages right across the globe. This role reports to the Head of Paid Search and may have potential to extend depending on client needs.
The PPC Manager will help their clients to get more and more attention and traffic on their website.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of daily account management responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Review competitor strategies, strengths and opportunities
- Suggest large keyword lists as per the business goals and target audience
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
- Plan catchy creative and graphical ad designs to attract the buyer’s attention.
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, targeting, display network etc. as per the client objectives.
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly reports and find improvement areas
- Monitor search engine industry trends and developments.
- Manage and train the team, project development, timelines, and results to meet client goals
Personal attribute and essential skills:
- Understanding important metrics is crucial. This includes click-through rate, cost per conversion, cost per click, return on add spend etc.
- Find inspiration from your competitors
- Keen interest in playing with numbers and targets
- Strong analytical skills
To apply and register interest for this role or for further information, please contact: Jesse Sarkodie.
Contact: Jesse Sarkodie