PPC & DIGITAL MANAGER
£35k - £40k
Major Players are working with a fantastic team of operational experts who've grown and run multiple companies. They are looking for a PPC and Digital Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets working across a number of clients and sectors!
The Role / Company
This management consultancy are small but growing quickly! They offer a wide range of clients a host of analytical and marketing services. The team are all highly experienced professionals and experts in their own right, building trust with their clients to deliver!
This consultancy pride themselves on being a team of like minded people, that live for data and the thrill of insight. But not just for the sake of it; everything they do is about commercial optimisation and ROI. They each come from different industries and backgrounds, and each are highly successful in their own right. This consultancy was formed through a common goal, to apply each individuals past experiences and future aspirations into something that delivers unsurpassed data science, that drives their clients' business growth beyond expectation.
This role is hybrid, with 1 or 2 days a week in the Kent HQ; however flexibility on this is available.
* Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
* Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
* Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
* Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
* Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
* Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
* Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
* Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
* Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
* Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
* Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
* Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
Skills & Experience
Contact: Jamie Short
* Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
* Experience in data analysis and reporting
* Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
* Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
* Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Merchant Centre, SEMrush etc.)
* Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
* Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
* Excellent communication skills
* Analytical thinking with strong math skills
* BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus