Our client is a leading Employer Branding and Creative Agency with offices across the UK and New York.
They protect and establish valuable employer brands whilst helping them stand out and uphold their diversity & inclusion promises.
Whilst working with an array of household names, our client transforms and elevates brands in a number of different ways!
They are looking to hire a PPC Executive to support the planning team execute campaigns at the highest standards.
* Propose, plan, execute and report on PPC campaigns
* Occasionally be involved with the Paid Social activities across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other platforms
* Help create proposals whilst booking the media and booking the media
* Manage billings, check creative and provide insights/ reports on how the campaigns have performed
* Help shape and form the way things are done in the agency… have your say!
* Over 1 years' experience across Paid Search and Paid Social
* Ability to build relations with internal and external teams
* Highly proficient across Microsoft Excel
* Clear and confident communicator
If you are looking to work fully remote for an agency with a great client base... Apply Now!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher