PPC Executive - Ecommerce - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
PPC Executive - The Company
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing Ecommerce businesses. Following their IPO in 2014, they are now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%. They are a clear global leader in their marketplace and are processing millions of orders across the globe, with a clear #1 position in all of these.
They have achieved this by building a growing network of tens of thousands of partners and they continue to commit major investment into their technology platform, their brand and their people.
Their people are at the heart of everything they do. They have a large global team with over 2000 employees that embody their values. They truly believe it's the people that make them the great company they are. They have an incredibly open culture and believe in sharing ideas and trying out new things
PPC Executive - The Role
The PPC Executive will support the PPC Manager in implementing and developing the PPC strategy for multiple markets across EMEA for this major online business. The PPC Executive will manage large budgets and be responsible for identifying optimisation opportunities.
PPC Executive - Key Responsibilities
● Support the PPC Manager in running paid search campaigns in the UK through Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search Ads
● Drive maximum business growth in line with UK business objectives
● Building out new Paid Search campaigns on a regular basis
● Ensuring our Paid Search campaigns are best in class with regular communication with Google and Bing and adoption of their new products
● Developing your own product knowledge as tools/products evolve/change
● Reporting performance of Paid Search campaigns and the progress of ongoing projects to the stakeholders throughout the marketing team
PPC Executive - Required Skill/Experience
● 2 - 3 years of experience working on high profile and complex Paid Search Campaigns
● Proven track record driving efficient PPC performance
● Familiarity with Google Analytics and other third-party tracking tools
● Exceptional analytical skills - a sharp eye for detail, capable of identifying and making actionable insights and optimisation opportunities from data
● Strong business acumen - able to prioritise tasks based on business impact
● Proactive and constantly looking for ways to improve
● Real people skills - professional, honest, approachable and empathetic
● Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
● Good communication and writing skills
● Familiarity with reporting tools such as Tableau or Data Studio
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!