PPC Senior Executive - Agency London
£22,000 - £28,000
PPC Senior Executive - The Company Our client is on of the World's leading agencies, specialising in organic and paid performance marketing. Often spoken of as, the World's best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity and innovation in media. They are as well the most integrated agency out there. Recently they have achieved substantial revenue growth at nearly 25%. The agency has a fantastic office and social work environment that welcomes and nurtures the collaborative minds of top experts from all areas in digital media marketing in advertising.
PPC Senior Executive
* Support the team with strategy, analysis, optimisation and management of key accounts
* Share responsibility with your manager to run effective analysis on all paid search activities
* Gathering data and monitor performance for strong reports, strategy and campaigns reach
* Responsible for small clients and support the team
* Develop your skills working on prime paid search channels and affiliates
* Good knowledge or 6-18 months experience of paid search implementation
* Great communicator, able to manage clients expectations
* Experience of managing big budget campaigns.
* Knowledge and hand on experience of industry tools and technologies is a must
* User of DoubleClick Search, Marin or Kenshoo.
* Efficient time management skills productive in fast pasted environment with excellent attention to detail
* Passion for all thing digital media
* Management, optimisation and planning on all paid search campaign.
* Deliver client's objectives and KPI's
* Ensure best campaign and management set up of campaigns
* Optimisation of bid management tools and delivery of effective paid performance set up
* Manage monthly budgets
* Development and planning of search marketing strategy alongside the Paid performance manager Reporting to account/client specifications & KPI's
* Daily, weekly and monthly paid activities analysis of all data and performance management
* Meeting clients and communicating the strategy for the campaigns fluently
If you would like to find out more about the role or simply apply for it, be sure to contact me via
LIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milenadunevmajorplayers/ or
Contact: Milena Dunev