PPC Account Manager Account Manager, Paid Search £32,500 - £47,000My client is a global, full funnel digital advertising agency. They are positioned in the market as the go to agency solution for the 'Privacy age'. We have special labs teams leading in measurement (with MMM), Audience, Performance Creative and Marketing Analytics as well as all the traditional media buying teams in Programmatic, Google, Social, Affiliates, SEO, Influencer Marketing, and product feed management.My client helps businesses transform their digital buying processes to drive cost efficiency and significant growth by providing a unique, data and audience-driven approach to digital buying. We support clients in the B2B, DTC space in verticals across retail/ecommerce, healthcare,entertainment, financial/fintech, publications and much more!
The Role - What you are Responsible for.* Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of SEM campaigns including account structure, bid strategy, ad copy, keyword expansion, landing page optimization
* Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize paid search performance
* Collaborate with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
* Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
* Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
* Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid search channe
Qualifications* 2-3 years of SEM experience, agency experience preferable.
* Proven track record of success with search/display/Youtube campaigns.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
* Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau).
* Google certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certifications a plus.
* Outstanding data handling and analytical skills. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
* Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
* A passion for Digital Marketing and learning!
* Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
* Flexible remote working with weekly meetings at their central London Competitive base salary.
* 30 days holiday on top of Bank Holidays
* MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jesse Sarkodie | DD: + 44| 207 845 7713 - email@example.com alternatively please drop me a line on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessesarkodie/
Contact: Jesse Sarkodie