PPC Account Manager - Agency London
£30,000 - £40,000
PPC Account Manager - The Company Our client is on of the World's leading agencies, specialising in organic and paid performance marketing. Often spoken of as, the World's best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity and innovation in media. They are as well the most integrated agency out there. Recently they have achieved substantial revenue growth at nearly 25%. The agency has a fantastic office and social work environment that welcomes and nurtures the collaborative minds of top experts from all areas in digital media marketing in advertising.
PPC Account Manager
* As Paid Performance Manager your prime focus and responsibility will be the team and smooth delivery of the campaigns.
* Hands on sharing responsibilities within the team for campaigns analysis, strategy, implementation, optimisation, delivery and evaluation across all paid channels
* Overseeing all day to day activities for best campaign reach and performance.
* Senior point of contact for the clients for all to do with the campaigns strategy, reports, meetings and targets.
* Great agency experience working on paid search campaigns
* Google AdWords certified
* Strong understanding of and experience with analytic platforms and bid management tools
* Experience in using: Google Trends, Hitwise, Adgooroo, Adthena etc.
* Effective communication of campaigns strategy to the clients
* Outstanding self-sufficiency and project
* Strong attention to detail
* Brilliant communication and presentations skills
* Pure passion for all thing digital media
* Highly technical, Excel Jedi
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Management experience is a must
* Productive in fast passed environment
* A Positive, can-do attitude at all times
* Strong Leader that brings the team together and builds a buzzing, upbeat culture
* Knowing client's audience, needs and be able to offer best solution for great campaign delivery
* Putting together innovative paid performance strategy and presenting it to the client
* Monthly management plans and forecast for all performance channels meeting the KPI's and client's requirements
* Overseeing implementation an budgeting of all campaign activities for their best and prompt delivery
* Main point of contact for the client
* Having a clear understanding of the profitability of your client portfolio and managing this with your director
* Identifying new opportunities with current and new clients
* Managing direct reports effectively
* Personal development plans for the team
* Training and motivating the team
* Conducting one to ones for the best growth of the team
* Pitching for new biz
* Assist with recruitment with the team
If you would like to find out more about the role or simply apply for it, be sure to contact me via
LIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milenadunevmajorplayers/ or
Contact: Milena Dunev