PPC Account Director - Agency London
£50,000 - £55,000
PPC Account Director - The Company Our client is on of the World's leading agencies, specialising in organic and paid performance marketing. Often spoken of as, the World's best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity and innovation in media. They are as well the most integrated agency out there. Recently they have achieved substantial revenue growth at nearly 25%. The agency has a fantastic office and social work environment that welcomes and nurtures the collaborative minds of top experts from all areas in digital media marketing in advertising.
PPC Account Director
Being Performance Director, you will be focusing on building strong relationships with the clients and having innovative approach for creating the strategy for the campaigns. Leading the team from the front and making sure all direct reports have the support they need will be a part of your day to too. Last but not least, along with the Head of Performance, you will be looking for new biz opportunities and actively pitching for new clients win.
* Managing a team of 5+ paid search specialists
* Delivering performance that meets the client's needs and KPI's
* To be the senior client contact and right hand for the Head of Paid Search
* Creating Search Marketing strategy for the key accounts and driving growth
* Responsible for all team operations and productivity
* Managing direct reports to for best campaign outcome
* Manage personal development of the team
* Developing search knowledge, technical knowledge
* Support and help progress of all direct reports
* Responsible for all team operations.
* Recruitment for the paid search team
* Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with relevant senior clients through leading
* Presenting campaign strategy and overall business strategy as well as reporting key performance
* Identify opportunities for organic growth across your client portfolio.
* Drive innovation for the clients
* 4-5 years+ of strong technical experience in PPC advertising
* Vital management experience
* Solid paid search implementation and strategy innovative approach.
* Brilliant communicator
* Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
* Pure love and passion for all things digital media.
* Meets deadlines and prioritise well in fast pasted environment pressure.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more about the role or simply apply for it be sure to contact me via
LIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milenadunevmajorplayers/ or
Contact: Milena Dunev