Working in partnership with our client, the Post Production Producer will oversee the costing, pre-production, production, and delivery of mid-to-high complexity ad-hoc integrated productions, ensuring jobs are delivered on time and on budget and ensuring agency and client requirements are met.
They will have and develop a strong understanding of Video, broadcast and digital disciplines and work hand in hand with our editors and developers. They will create timing plans/budgets within our own systems, assume responsibility for the review/approval process of the creative output and ensure the projects they own run on time and on budget.
They will have experience in line management and sharing expertise to junior colleagues in the guise of best practice training.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
* Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own.
* Be willing to share your experience and collaborate with your global network of colleagues.
* Be unafraid to ask questions and have an innate ability to identify and manage production risk.
* Use initiative and be proactive in everything you do.
* Have the ability to persuade and negotiate in order to reach the best possible outcome for both the Agency and its clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be working in the Integrated Production Department. This role will be reporting into the Executive Producer as you will also assist the Executive Producer in supervising the more junior members of the team in the same fields.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
* Oversee multiple high-complexity post-production projects such as audio and visual project Mastering, automation, CGI, localization + adaptation and Global ATL clearance and delivery.
* Managing digital and video projects from initial brief to final delivery. Stages include creative development, design and production across a range of deliverables from standard and rich media banners across, desktop, mobile and tablet devices as well as email marketing, landing pages, wallpapers and other DOOH. AV will include TV & online & social platforms.
* Display understanding for local market regulatory bodies and clearance processes.
* Staying true to the creative vision of our productions & content deliveries.
* Effectively liaising with the Client, Creative and Account Management departments to fully understand the requirements, expectations, and vision of each production, raising, in a timely manner, any potential issues relating to cost or Taking client briefs, interrogate proposed budgets, agree estimates, assign responsibility, book suite time, distribute feedback and manage project progress. and liaising with our external partners and/or our production hubs to produce content on time and in budget.
* Calculating a thorough and accurate budget for each production, gaining sign-off from the client. Making sure that all parties are aware of any limitations imposed by the budget.
* Reviewing and approving cost estimates from junior colleagues.
* Act as a key point of knowledge for audio and visual delivery specs for TV, cinema, radio, social and online deliverables.
* Act as lead escalation point for all day-to-day production related issues within the team.
* Liaising with multiple third-party agencies to ensure the delivery of production masters and project files.
* Responsible for ensuring all reconciliation & financial processes are followed, and ensuring that all necessary campaign documents are supplied, talent and music usage negotiated & logged correctly, fact sheets are completed and all costs are reconciled/reported to the account lead.
* Liaising closely with our internal production leads to ensure we are always following best practice.
* Have a strong understanding of our clients businesses and their communication objectives. Champion effective and personable communications with all stakeholders.
* Work closely with our internal teams & external clients, to push production boundaries, enhance our reputation and contribute to the development of long lasting client relationships.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* The ability to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple tasks at any one
* At least 5 years experience of managing post-production projects integrated campaigns, with exceptional knowledge of digital and moving image post production.
* Strong track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms.
* Used to leveraging Digital / Film / Video Production expertise as part of a holistic approach to campaign execution.
* Previous Experience of Budget Management and Scheduling essential.
* Previous Experience of Resource and Production services sourcing essential.
* A strong financial acumen and ability to deliver on financial reporting/forecasting.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Job ID: 3053
Contact: Sasha Mason