Our client is an in-house creative agency for a global brand that has seen phenomenal success over the past few years. Together we are looking for an experienced Senior Post Producer to manage their team ofpost producers, editors and motion designers delivering global productions which include TVC, digital and shoots.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and buzzing team of producers based in central London studio (and remote).
The Post Production Manager will:
- Manage the post production process: scoping briefs, scheduling and budget management
- Assign teams for each project based on their skillset
- Be client facing and managing stakeholders
- Understand and post produce work on brand to the highest standards
- Strong relationships with freelancers like editors, motion designers, animators, sound engineers and 3D artists
The Post Production Manager will have:
- Ideally 4+ years of post production experience within an agency
- Experience in a client facing role and stakeholder liaison
- Budget and scheduling experience
- Commercial awareness and keep abreast of industry trends
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Post Production team within a creative agency..
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison