Major players are working with a very well established global post production agency based in the West End, who are looking for a post production assistant to assist with the overall management of materials and projects from client through to production and delivery to end media.
Working closely with the Editors, VFX, Mac Operators and Producers, the post production assistant will ensure the highest level of quality is delivered on all master material, to support workflow management throughout the relevant departments and ensure that key stakeholders remain informed and up to date from beginning to end.
The post production assistant will have:
* 2 years experience in a post production role or similar
* Must be proficient in: Premiere, Media Encoder, Episode, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quicktime
* Useful to have knowledge of: After Effects, Final Cut, Flame, Nuke
* Good knowledge of MAC operating system.
* A good working and operational knowledge of workflow and folder systems on servers.
* Good knowledge of Broadcast standards.
* Familiar with post-production work flows and digital file formats/codecs
* When necessary demonstrate a good level of problem solving and troubleshooting on related hardware and software issues.
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Able to work alone and as part of a team.
* Getting the job done and finding solutions to client opportunities.
* Constantly staying abreast of the latest developments - be they in digital or any other channel/medium.
We are looking for someone who thrives off seeing projects through to execution, finding solutions to client opportunities and acting as a true linchpin.
This is a really nice opportunity to join a hard-working and collegiate team with a fantastic studio space.
If this role sounds like its for you, please apply.
Contact: Chloe Bowditch