Portuguese Speaking Digital Project Manager (Web)
We are looking for an experienced Portuguese speaking Digital Project Manager to join an established, friendly, fast paced technology business. With a flexible WFH policy, this PM role will work alongside a team of highly skilled, passionate and collaborative Designers & Developers to deliver a range of cutting edge software and web products to help take our client's business to the next level.
Our client is a fast-growing Fintech business that manages Tax refunds and returns for clients via a mobile app. They are here to disrupt the archaic Tax industry and they are building a highly experienced and innovative management team that can help take the business to the next level. The business has seen YoY growth consecutively for the past 6 years.
You will be managing the end-to-end delivery function from requirements gathering and collating briefs to defining the solution that meets their business needs, budget, and delivery schedule, ensuring best in class delivery. They are looking for someone with excellent communication in both English and Portuguese ( this is an absolute MUST!) , an ability to understand the principles of continuous workflow management (such as Agile) for organising these always-on activities, all whilst actively managing senior management expectations and communication.
You will be a self-motivated team player with digital expertise, excellent people skills and great attention to detail. Ideally, you would have had experience working in a digital optimisation team and ongoing workflow management.
* Must be based in the UK with the right to work here!
* Bilingual with Portuguese and English language speaking a must!
* 5+ years in Digital Project Management (with agency or start-up experience ideal) and end to end experience of delivering digital projects
* Experienced across a range of project management processes, such as Agile or Waterfall
* Process oriented attention to detail, with clear and proactive communication focus
* Great facilitation skills and able to build bridges between teams and people
* A strong interest in best practice for web design and software development
* High level of self-certainty, integrity and motivation, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Experienced in effectively managing multiple workstreams / concurrent projects
* Ability to track project progress and budgets, maximize efficiency across teams, identify scope creep, identify change requests and manage accordingly
* Comfortable presenting to large groups and senior management or board level stakeholders
* Experienced in creating accurate project forecasts (from a time, cost and resource perspective)
* A natural organiser, you'll be skilled in the Atlassian suite of products.
* We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
* As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape their future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Competitive salary in a rapidly growing scale up
* Regular training and development opportunities
* Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
* Relaxed working environment
* Flexible working hours, WFH policy and a healthy work / life balance
* Salary £45,000pa + benefits & perks
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me on 020 7845 7725 or email: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Maia Visnikar