I'm looking for a talented Planner or aspiring Strategist who's now looking for a new challenge outside of London! This is an opportunity to join an award-winning Manchester based agency. It's a chance to enjoy a great career and lifestyle in a thriving city that's attracting some of the best creative talent!
* You'll work closely with, and be mentored by the Head of Strategy and Head of Culture across key client projects, and also take ownership of your own projects and initiatives.
* Each day will be completely different, so you'll work on a whole host of different global brands - from luxury, fashion, booze and sport through to FMCG and beauty.
* Be a part of an agency that can just about design anything, from products, packaging and spaces; to advertising, content, comms and activation.
* Research, understanding and insight generation from a wide range of sources and methodologies.
* Planning, reviewing, developing and recommending strategic solutions at different stages of the planning process.
* Executing clear and simple, but highly inspiring and motivating, creative briefs for creative teams.
* Authoring simple, engaging and persuasive strategy decks.
* Creating and managing creative working sessions that provoke new thinking and ideas internally and externally.
* Working closely with the accounts team and management to foster new relationships with clients and grow new business.
* Be the eyes and ears of the agency, sharing and promoting new ideas, inspiring campaigns, insights and thought-provoking ways of thinking to wider team and agencies.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
We have now a variety of roles on based in major cities outside of London, so if this is one is not suitable; please have a look at the other roles on our website. You can also request to join our dedicated LinkedIn Group for relocation opportunities - "Major Movers".
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Joe Faulkner" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.