PHP Developer - Integrated Creative Agency - £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
PHP Developer - The Company
Established in 2006, I'm currently working with an award-winning agency specialising in digital marketing, communications and production. They have recently gone through a period of expansion after securing a number of long term clients, and are now looking to build out their in-house technology capabilities.
PHP Developer - Your Role
Due to their continued success, they are looking for someone to drive the technical and development efforts for their clients. The eligible candidate should have a multi-disciplined background in development and technology and be comfortable architecting and leading projects delivered in varying technologies and frameworks.
You will work closely with fellow developers and the creative team and you will be passionate about development, following best practice, understanding customer needs and transforming concepts into seamless digital experiences.
PHP Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Working with our other web developers to manage and lead our in-house development team
* Applying your expertise to deliver new or improved technical solutions that meet the needs of clients and their target audiences
* Website development using a variety of CMS's and frameworks.
* Extension/plugin development to deliver bespoke functionality.
* Combining your efforts with those of colleagues from across the agency to ensure that the digital projects are delivered on time, on budget and to very high standard.
* Conducting code reviews with team members to evaluate code against their internal style guides as well as external best practices, and performance and security standards.
PHP Developer - Your Skills
* 3+ years of development experience including WordPress, MySQL databases.
* Full stack development on the LAMP stack and Symphony2 (desirable)
* Comfortable with Git
* Team player with excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Strong analytical skills, loves solving complex problems with straightforward solutions, ability to convey ideas with plain-speaking language
* Ability to test and validate work at every stage of development
In return, you will become part of a highly motivated and international development team. You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. They are also a sociable bunch and promote team lunches, drinks, and away days!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire| DD: 020 78 45 72 66- firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.