£ 55,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Benefits
Major Players are working with a leading eComm brand looking for an experienced Photography Manager to join their creative team in Central London.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
The Photography Manager will be a creative and passionate individual with a genuine interest in luxury fashion contributing to the successful delivery of high quality product photography.
The Photography Manager will:
* Manage and be the point of contact for international eComm photography teams
* Plan and deliver brand expectations
* Provide insight and knowledge of market trends and technology
* Provide training programmes to guide digital production and eComm teams
* Drive the brands processes and efficiency - suggesting change where required
The Photography Manager will have:
* A strong photography background also understanding the technical side
* Experience managing a team
* Previous eComm experience within a luxury fashion brand
* Knowledge of photography trends
* The ability to work to strict deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.