Looking for a superstar Photography Coordinator to join a thriving global team!
We are currently working with a leading global agency, who are looking for a Photography Coordinator to join their busy team in central London. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the post production team to ensure the smooth running of the studio and post production workflow.
The ideal individual will have a mixture of responsibilities which will include:
* Ensuring the team of editors, motion graphics ad freelance crew are briefed correctly
* Assist on the pre-production processes including: knowing crew requirements, resource, budgets and schedule
* Assist and brief freelancer joining the team
* Ensure servers and software structure is in place and to industry standards
* Scheduling and attending post production meetings for staff at all levels
* Working with audio houses to assist the team with technical issues
We are looking for two years of experience in a post production role and be passionate about what they do and have an interest in film and motion graphics. They will be confident prioritising and managing multiple jobs at a time and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for post production and has aspirations to become a Producer long term.
We would love to hear from you if you have a relevant skill set. Please do apply with your updated CV
Contact: Chloe Bowditch