* Recruit and manage photography across EMEA.
* Work in close collaboration, primarily with the Commercial team, to identify projects that would benefit from original photography and strategically commission to freelance photographers as per need.
* Serve as the Photo Department's main point of contact for the Commercial team with the clearance to delegate work to wider Photo Department as needed.
* Ability to deliver both photo commissions and picture research on Commercial projects.
* Brainstorm ideas for photography-led content and bring these to fruition.
* Produce photo shoots from the ground up both remotely and locally.
* Manage expectations across departments including, but not limited to, Commercial, Marketing and Editorial teams.
* Liaise with Project Managers and relevant stakeholders in order to keep communication flowing.
* Collaborate with wider Editorial content team to brainstorm and execute format and series ideas.
* This role reports directly to the Marketing Director, based in London
* At least 5 years' experience in a similar role in media and/or corporate environment
* Superb organisational and people skills are an absolute must.
* Previous community and/or remote management experience is a strong asset.
* On-set production experience required, on-set art direction experience preferred.
* Confidence interacting with clients, photographers and talent, both in-person and over the phone.
* Strong eye for compelling visuals and ideas for content across a variety of locations and interests.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
* Familiarity with WordPress or similar CMS ideal.
Contact: Karina Warburton