Performance Marketing Lead - Start-Up - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Performance Marketing Lead - The Company
My client are a mobile app start-up in the gaming space. The app launched in May off the back of securing an impressive seed fund raising from a major VC in the mobile gaming world. The business is now looking to scale rapidly and as such are growing the team.
Performance Marketing Lead - The Role
The Performance Marketing Lead will be responsible for user acquisition. The Performance Marketing Lead will work closely with the Marketing Director to drive mobile app downloads via a range of performance marketing techniques including but not limited to paid media and ASO.
- Analyse both in-app user behaviour and paid digital campaigns to decipher the most valuable user acquisition channels
- Monitor onboarding journeys and flows, A-B test landing pages and lead the ASO strategy with support from Product and Marketing Teams
- Lead the overall UA performance marketing strategy to maximise growth profitably
- Plan and run performance marketing campaigns across key channels including Google and Facebook
- Experience leveraging different mobile user acquisition channels to drive profitable scale
- Demonstrated ability to effectively own, manage and optimise acquisition budgets with clear ROI targets
- Experience working with Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, Snapchat, Mobile DSPs and other digital marketing platforms
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines
- Proficient in leveraging ad tech tools such as DMPs
- Formidable skills in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets & Powerpoint
- Analytical mindset and growth hacker mentality
If you have experience specialising in user acquisition for a mobile app then do not hesitate and APPLY!
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly