Our client is a fast growing e-commerce beauty brand currently working across the UK and USA. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join their team based in North London. Reporting into the Designer & CEO, you will have full responsibility for campaign strategy, creative development and implementation via Paid Social, Paid Search & Display predominantly. This role is for someone who can drive aggressive growth through leadership and expert level Performance Marketing knowledge.
* The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for driving development and execution of acquisition strategies for this company, across all digital marketing channels.
* The role is on owning the online marketing acquisition strategy, via Paid Social, Paid Search, and Display predominantly.
* Responsible for all the key ways to drive potential customers to the online buying experience.
* Owns and builds key traffic-driving partnerships online
* Ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communication
* Works with team members to help ensure the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy works complementary to the paid search strategy
* Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)you must be able to analyse and improve product and site conversion rates
* 20% of your time will be spent on testing and improving marketing methods
* High target standards will be set, budget will be expected to increase at 15% month on month
* Using Google Analytics to produce daily net profit reports
* Conduct Cohort Analysis
* Analytically minded and able to translate analytics into actionable ideas
* Familiar with the US market and marketing methods
* Commercially aware and able to present clear, data backed business cases for marketing investment to improve revenue and ROI
* Proven experience in paid search strategy and media buying
* Proven experience with A/B testing
* Proven experience developing acquisition campaigns across digital touchpoints
* Works within a team to achieve common goals
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Customer-centric but revenue-driven mentality
* Comfortable working within a small team in a fast-paced environment
* Experience in the Beauty sector
* Has worked with Shopify
Contact: Conor Ryan