Performance Marketing Manager - VR Tech Company - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Performance Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a cutting edge VR medtech business. The business has won multiple awards already for their innovations and is expanding at a rapid rate. With an international presence, this role sits in their London office based in Zone 1.
Performance Marketing Manager - The Role
The Performance Marketing Manager will join a two person marketing team, reporting into the Operations Director. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for deriving and implementing the performance marketing strategy for this business.
Performance Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities
* Responsible for performance marketing strategy across multiple channels including Paid Media, SEO, Email
* In charge of CRM - developing audience engagement
* Building, nurturing and activating social media audiences, including paid social campaigns
* Responsible for reporting on marketing metrics
* Working across multiple countries, time zones and languages
Performance Marketing Manager - Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years experience in a hands on performance marketing role
* Proven experience in delivering an increase in ROI through effective campaign management
* Experienced across multiple channels including but not limited to PPC, Paid Social, Display, Email
* Previous experience managing a CRM
* Test and Learn mentality
* Desirable - experience in a MedTech company or Tech company
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Ed Davidson")