If you'd like to work in a company that's on a mission to make literally millions of homes more energy-efficient and that has free breakfast and a free bar every day, you're probably going to want to stay on this page rather than double-clicking the home button and mindlessly scrolling through stuff that you don't really care about.
You'll get to make your recommendations to senior leadership team and actually have them listened to, respected, and acted upon. This is a brand new role because the company is on a new journey of turning interest into action, and so for a performance marketing expert - one who is probably tired of bureaucracy and a small budget - this could be your chance to have a tangible influence.
* Your primary responsibility is to use response activity to convert the demand we create for smart meters, into people booking installations with their energy supplier - to enable you to do this, you will have a 7-figure performance marketing budget at your disposal
* Working with media and creative agencies to optimise our performance advertising plans - this would include budget split by channel, media buying and targeting within those channels, creative testing, and all related aspects
* Provide external stakeholders with regular updates on our performance marketing plans & activity - this will be done directly with the Director and Deputy Director of Marketing, plus the Head of Industry Relations
* Support the Head of Brand & Advertising and the senior leadership team with annual planning, budget setting, and target setting
* Line manage and oversee the professional development of more junior members of the team, including line managing two marketing executives
* Experience in managing a brand or organisation's performance marketing, across all channels
* Extensive experience working with complex media data, and working with data dashboards
* Familiarity with attribution modelling with experience in applying the outputs to improve performance
* A sound understanding of marketing best practice and the key considerations, inputs and processes required to deliver an effective campaign
* An accomplished people manager and mentor to junior team members
* Excellent at building and navigating senior relationships
* Highly organised and proficient at owning projects in order to meet tight deadlines/ budgets
* Experience guiding and managing agencies to deliver best results
* Strong IT skills, including the creation and management of excel spreadsheets
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to write and present succinctly eloquently and creatively
* Appreciate the diversity of the people and communities of Great Britain and embrace this diversity in your approach to work
In full transparency, interviews will be happening next week. So, if this is right for you, click on the "Apply" button below now - or give me, Matt Hearnden, a call on +44 0207 845 7204 to have a chat.
Contact: Matt Hearnden