Performance Marketing Manager
£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 per year, amazing benefits
Performance Marketing Manager - Tech Start Up - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£40,000 + Benefits
Performance Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a brilliant start up business based in East London. This business works in innovate ways with charities to drive fund-raising.
Performance Marketing Manager - The Role
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and activating digital media campaigns to drive user sign ups for the business. The Performance Marketing Manager will work closely with the Head of Growth.
Performance Marketing Manager - Required Skill / Experience
- Deep experience using Facebook's Ad/ Business Manager
- Basic understanding of SEO and PPC
- Experienced in the full process from planning and insight, to executing acquisition campaigns
- Able to advise on content production such as videos, email marketing, and social media.
- Self Starter
- Stays up to date with emerging technologies and channels in the digital industry and are able to implement experiments to trial their efficacy.
If this is the Performance Marketing Manager position for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
If this is the Performance Marketing Manager position for you then do not hesitate and apply! For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !