Performance Marketing Manager
Our client is a global, family owned publisher with a global reach of over 200 million customers.
The company owns a media empire of over 250 magazines in 15 countries and operates within online, TV and radio too!
They are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with great hands on experience across paid channels to join the customer marketing team.
Be responsible for highly targeted digital marketing activities and strategy to drive awareness and to contribute to the acquisition subs pipeline and conversion – for both print and digital subscriptions
Ensure all elements of channel and campaign management are supported by data
Own the customer marketing performance target and reporting on relevant KPIs to help support strategic commercial decisions
Manage and work with our agencies to support growth goals across different titles and customer segments
Work with the team and our media partners to execute across all owned/earned and paid acquisition channels such as paid search, social, search, affiliates and display – across web and app marketing
Ability to manage and prioritise multiple brands working closely with the brand managers to support their individual objectives
- Digital Marketing channels - Google tools including paid search and PLA (Google Shopping), affiliates, paid social
- Google Analytics Experience
- Knowledge of app marketing and user acquisition and engagement
- Proven management of large multi-channel budgets
- Testing mentality
- Team management
- Stake holder management
You might also bring:
- Media planning and strategy experience
- Audience / competitor research
- Understanding of how platform tracking pixels work and the benefits of tag management solutions.
- Understanding of how bid strategies and machine learning algorithms work.
- Reporting dashboards/visualisation (Data Studio, PowerBI etc.)
- Knowledge of data segmentation and how to use it
- Content marketing
- Creative performance optimisation
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Ed Davidson