Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing, Paid Search and Paid Social
Reporting into Senior Performance Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £70,000
My client is at early start-up stage based in London and Sydney and is rapidly growing at an impressive rate across US, Europe and Australia. My client is used by a long list of Cryptocurrency investors and is now seen to be the number 1 preferred tax partner for various leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
As a Performance Marketing Manager my client wants you to have a major impact on the B2B paid social media performance campaigns (Search and Social) and will be responsible for reporting the day-to-day campaign performance to the business. You will take a cross-channel performance approach to the management of campaign spend across all social campaigns, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram. You will be a key part of making the business grow to the next level for the rest of 2022 and beyond.
The Role - What you are Responsible for.
* Being Responsible for the day-to-day B2B paid social media management
* Creating the strategy for each campaign and target their target audience
* Executing on time according to the planned strategy and weekly sprint tasks
* Reporting on campaigns on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
* Using advanced features available within the native and 3rd party Paid Social platforms
* Self-sufficient - you need to be eager and able to learn things on your own
* Cost effective acquisition, prospecting and re targeting campaigns
* Social media ad campaign optimization and activation
* Google Ad Campaigns including Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping and Bing
* Familiarity with at least one advertising platform. Interest and passion in following advertising and media buying trends.
* Excellent written and numerical skills
* Confident in leading conversations paid social strategy and tactics
* Ambition to really push the numbers and your career forward in an aggressive startup
* Flexible remote working with weekly meetings at our central London Competitive base salary.
* Power down week
* Workplace pension scheme + competitive package
* 4 weeks paid vacation time; 5 days paid sick leave.
* MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent - Choice of working equipment
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jesse Sarkodie | DD: + 44| 207 845 7713 - email@example.com
Contact: Jesse Sarkodie