Performance Marketing Lead - Start-Up
Contact: Jadie Davison
Major Players are excited to be working with one of the top start-ups and subscription-based businesses in the UK. The company pitched successfully on Dragon's Den, and combined with their social reach of well over a million people, they're well positioned to continue their strong and sustainable growth for years and years to come. The role suits someone who's a real growth hacker, and you will be able to work autonomously and be as comfortable handling detail as you are thinking big.
* Develop and implement our Facebook paid media strategy to support our ambitious growth objectives and deliver against the agreed CPA targets
* Review and optimise our Facebook performance daily by driving the testing agenda across ad objectives, formats, bidding techniques, creative, messaging and landing pages and helping our content team set their editorial agenda
* Develop and implement our paid search strategy by updating keywords, ad copy, bidding, and landing pages
* Manage all SEO development including identifying technical and content site improvements, defining our keyword strategy and feeding into the content strategy
* Report on all paid social and search metrics, providing clear insights and actions
* Be our Facebook and Search guru, staying informed of platform developments and keeping us ahead of the game
* A degree in marketing or similar discipline
* Previous hands on experience within key digital platforms, especially Facebook Ad Manager and Google suite
* Previous experience within an optimisation tool (ie Smartly) is preferred
* Strong understanding of all aspects of SEM (including technical SEO)
* Proven ability of creating campaigns that deliver increased traffic, engagement and conversion
* Ability to report on performance compiling data and insights from multiple sources
* Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent presentation and project management skills
* Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Experience with a subscription-led brand is preferred
If you want to work in a company that has their offices in Central London, has flexible working hours, and genuine career progression in a growing start-up, then please apply.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Jadie Davison")