Performance Manager - Network Agency - Hybrid
£38,000 - £40,000
I am working with an Top Six Network Agency on a Performance Manager role, working on some of the most prestigious global brands that bring amazing opportunities for their people to work as part of the team to keep them as front runners in the digital space.
As a Performance Manager working for this exciting Agency you will have to:
* Run the day to day operations on accounts and support the Director in delivering account stewardship.
* Coordinate regions including providing support/guidance for local markets, gathering and building global media responses, organising client meetings, analysing macro trends across the regions.
* Supporting the director in overseeing and managing the global planning process, coordinating and supporting markets as required, providing regular updates to clients about planning status.
* Create global media responses and campaign plans for EMEA demand activity (channels include display, social lead generation, content syndication).
* Build relationships with day to day clients at both EMEA and global level.
* Work closely with global clients to ensure all campaigns are realised through operational excellence.
* Provide regional (EMEA) financial stewardship. This includes ensuring that tasks such as budget reporting, budget management, booking authorisation and billing process needs are met in a timely an accurate fashion.
* Ensure communication of media and content needs and coordinate with partner agency teams on timely delivery of assets for campaign.
* Maintain strong relationships with key media partners and collaborate with them to generate innovation for the client.
* Regular media, sector and competitor specific trend & insight reporting.
* Support the creation of campaign performance reports for both regional activity and the collation of these reports at a global level and present the findings confidently to clients.
The Performance Manager will need:
Contact: Lisa Ahmed
* Proven performance and digital media experience, incl. campaign execution and reporting.
* Paid Social, Programmatic or Direct Buys, Partnerships experience
* Ability to drive projects from conception to completion, project management experience essential.
* Experience in a global role and market co-ordination.
* Strong Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, advanced formulas, formatting) experience.
* Digital B2B/technology client experience preferred.
* Analytical mindset and a natural affinity and competence for handling figures and data.
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)