Performance Director - Performance Marketing Agency - London
Contact: Penny Routledge-Cray
£65,000 + Benefits
Performance Director - The Company
My client are one of the world's leading Digital agency networks. Created to help global brands deliver market-leading search, performance and digital strategies, they work to the highest of standards across 150+ markets, exploiting local opportunities through a team of skilled practitioners. They cut to the core of what truly drives customers by providing a holistic digital-first approach.
They pride themselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what they believe in. They are committed to increasing the diversity of their workforce and welcome applications regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
Performance Director - The Role
You will be working with multiple members of the team, helping to deliver best in class performance results for their clients, across a multitude of channels and partners so flexibility in thinking and coordination of deadlines is key for the role.
Full training of channels and tools will be provided, they are more interested in a can-do attitude than having all the skills, they are are looking for proactive and opinionated people to join the team which are somewhat independent.
- Run the day to day operations on one particular client with the support of a Performance Manager and Executive in delivering account stewardship.
- Coordinate regions including providing support/guidance for local markets, gathering and building global media responses, organising client meetings, analysing macro trends across the regions.
- Overseeing and managing the global planning process, coordinating and supporting markets as required, providing regular updates to clients about planning status.
- Create global media responses and campaign plans for EMEA demand activity (channels include display, social lead generation, content syndication).
Required Skills / Experience
- Proven performance and digital media experience, incl. campaign execution and reporting.
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience essential.
- Experience in a global role and market co-ordination.
- Strong programmatic, trafficking and DCO experience.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly