People & Culture Manager (12m FTC)
Position People & Culture Manager (Maternity Cover)
Reporting to People & Culture Director
Do you want to get your foot into a TOP Digital Agency in London? This is a chance to get into a team branching out from the UK across the globe! You will be apart of an amazing creative team within a relaxed yet driven environment.
There may be some technology freebies, streaming discounts and an office dog or two, but it's all part of employee well-being right?
5 years in HR
3 years at a senior level
CIPD Level 7
Creative Agency Experience (preferably digital or tech)
This will be an exciting hybrid role dipping into:
HR, Compliance & Employee Relations…
* Manage the full cycle of employee relation cases such as grievances, disciplinarians, misconduct, terminations etc.
* Manage all aspects of HR function for the assigned markets as directed by the People & Culture Director.
* Monitor UK employment law and provide appropriate guidance to ensure the consistent application of legislation and policy.
Benefits & Payroll…
* Complete monthly payroll checks on ADP
* Work on annual compensation review process, coordinating with the People & Culture Director.
* Ensure up to date information is provided to payroll and reviewing payroll reports.
* Manage relocation and immigration matters.
* Manage the entire 360 recruitment process - freelance and perm
* Able to work both operationally and strategically
Not enough? Get in touch today for an immediate telephone conversation to hear about the full job description and benefits list!
Contact: Ella Augustin